Monday, October 20, 2008


Rachel and myself did a short loop here in Glenwood Springs this morning on our Runes. I must say that a xc shox would definitely make the uphill nicer.... oh but how fast you can go down! Myself i took the fastest section full steam. Screaming like a banshee i felt i hit my fastest speed yet on the tight canoed section of trail (pervious was 28mph) I ended up going off the trail... Thirty to zero on my forearm and shoulder breaking a tree. I want to thank Zach Bingham for having my head covered. My Bern helmet definitely saved me yesterday. I think i will go chug some milk now. This being my first full suspension ever i am on cloud nine going down hill. AMAZING ride! If you are in the Glenwood area come by The Gear Exchange to check out the large line of demos including the sycth, wildcard, pyre and rune.

1 comment:

R`squared said...

gravity & speed = good & = bad, dependz on how or where the rocks & trees get in the way! ure forearm is already totally swollen huh? glad ure ok - sTomp on