Monday, September 8, 2008

The NEED to UPgrade ???

I have been wanting to upgrade my current camera from about the time i bought it. don't get me wrong, my canon 5d is a killer. none stop detail stuffed images roll through my ccd but so does the dust. New sweet $$$$ cameras have an auto cleaning sensor, cleans itself every time you turn on the camera. So mine would get a good scrubbing 10x as much as i get. But beyond the dust, mostly it is the frames per second. the 5D is an amazing landscape and portrait camera, not so much action. The camera in my dreams? The Canon EOS 1D Mark III. maybe the cost is in the length of the name. ha! NOT! this is the sickest action camera on the market! canon does make one better, but who needs 21 megapixels??? crazy right? So the large price of $4999 for my said desired camera is far out of Devon Balet Photography's budget. SO! I am accepting any donations (karma works!) and offering any and all of my photos for sale. My landscape photos are definitely my strong point, and every home needs a great photograph. Please do contact me if you are interested. Thanks!

Canon 1D Mark III

No comments: